Gumroad – Sci-Fi Environment Design in Blender
Learn to create a moody sci-fi interior/exterior scene. We explore different lighting scenarios, a variety of surfaces, and materials to help push your scenes further. Bonus: a little spaceship kitbashing action.
What topics are covered?
- modeling, shading, and lighting of the environment
- how to repurpose older models for something new
- basic lookdev and rendering with Eevee and Cycles
- Quick overview of Photoshop paint over
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
- 2-hour video tutorial with narration
- 3D source BLEND file
- PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
- Blender 2.82
- basic knowledge of Blender
- experience with digital image-making workflows
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I'm a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One, and many more.